|HARMONYWORKS CURRENT WORKSHOPS
"Institutional Racism: Effects on Personal and Professional Growth"
Thursday, January 29, 2004: 8:30 - 4:30pm
Friday, January 30, 2003: 9:00 - 1pm
Thursday, March 4th: Two hour evening check-in
- To provide a tool based approach for creating an authentic change process
that human resource departments can continue to support after the workshop
- To recognize the pervasive and often unconcious qualities of intitutional racism
- To Examine institutiional racism from the perspective of people of color, immigrants and whites
- To establish a mutually shared qoal of intercultural colaboration
- To generate short term action plans that will be evaluated during both the evening and follow-up session one moneth later
The Loft, 1011 Washington Avenue South, Minneapolis
(2 blocks west of 35W)
HARMONYWORKS OFFERS A VARIETY OF WORKSHOPS AND PROGRAMS
- REVEAL (Race Education through Values, Engagement, Advocacy & Leadership) See REVEAL Project on this web site.
- Getting Real: Healing Racism Intensive (2 3 days)
- Building Cross-Cultural Competencies
- Youth Leadership and Service Learning for a Multicultural Society
- Addressing White Privilege: Applied Skills for Making Change
- Implementing Cross-Cultural Social and Economic Development
- Mediating Conflict Arising from Race and Culture
Please contact Scott at email@example.com for further information on any the above programs. We would be to happy to discuss your specific needs and how best to address them. Any workshop or program can be customized, taking into account the size, issues and individual needs of your organization.