|THE REVEAL PROJECT
A Unique Opportunity for Our Youth to Develop Skills in Leadership,
Problem Solving & Interracial and Intercultural Relationships
REVEAL, (Race Education Video Engagement and Leadership) supports our youth, parents and teachers in their multi-racial/multi-cultural journey as they explore the issues of racism in their schools using video, dialogue and community involvement.
- Participants will learn how and why multi-racial and multi-cultural alliances are our future and an exciting part of our lives!
- Parents and staff will learn how to support young people in their journey around race relations, racism and building interracial relationships while improving their own skills.
- Students may be able to make a video from their personal, school, community or family stories/ideas on race and racism.
- Participants will learn about the devestating effects of racism and discrimination.
- All will build 21st century leadership skills required to thrive in our multi-racial/ multi-cultural schools and communities!
TAKE THE SURVEY
We invite you to take our REVEAL survey on racial attitudes.
This project is made possible by a grant from The Saint Paul Foundation to HarmonyWorks a local nonprofit organization specializing in raising the first prejudice-free generation in partnership with Crosswinds School in Woodbury.